Today I’m sharing a powerful Kundalini meditation with you for spiritual stamina.
If you’re struggling with trusting yourself right now, this meditation will help immensely.
From speaking with me 1:1 clients and students, it appears that many of us are experiencing a great deal of challenges right now in our life (including myself). It seems that many of us are undergoing change in one or many areas of our life. With that, it brings much discomfort and challenge.
Perhaps your normal reaction is to seek outside yourself for comfort, maybe through food, alcohol, coffee, relationships, tv etc., rather than actually sitting and being completely in the discomfort. This meditation will help you be fully present to what is happening internally.
I share this meditation with you today, because I’m currently doing this meditation as part of my Sadhana, a 40-day practice. I can’t even tell you how much it’s helping me.
- Find a comfortable seated position (where you know you won’t be disturbed for the next 11 mins or so). Use support under the buttocks if needed.
- Tune in with Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo (3 times), this connects you to the teacher within and also connects you to the golden chain of teachers. You can also follow that mantra with the protection mantra Aad Guray Nameh Jugaad Guray Nameh Sat Guray Nameh Siri (city) Guru Dayvay Nameh (3 times).
- Mudra: Interlace the fingers and raise the arms over the head with the palms facing down. Bend the elbows, and lower the hands until they are about 6 inches from the crown of the head.
- The eyes are 1/10th opened and 9/10th closing and your gazing hazily forward on your mat or the carpet.
- Keep this mudra for the full duration of the meditation (11mins). Deeply inhale and suspend the breath in. Completely exhale and suspend the breath out. Be sure to use long, deep, complete breaths.
- To finish, inhale and apply your root lock – squeezing rectum, sex organs and navel and hold the breath for about 10 seconds. Then exhale fully and completely and release the hands to the lap.
- Rest here meditating on the breath for a min.
- Tune out with 1 long SAT and a short NAM.
11mins; gradually increase to 31 mins.
This meditation affects the element of trust in your personality. Trust is the basis of faith and commitment.
This meditation will give you the elevation of spirit so you can stand up to any challenge.
It strengthens and balances your aura from the forth chakra (heart chakra) up.
I invite you to join me for 40 days and committ to this meditation daily. I guarantee that you will experience huge shifts in your life.
LOVE THIS POST?
Get updates delivered straight to your inbox.