How’s your 2015 been so far for you?
It’s hard to believe we’re more than half way through 2015 already!
2015 for me to date has been Full, Expansive, Low, High and there’s been a lot of just sitting, feeling and processing. Sometimes it feels uncomfortable and sometimes I’m just happy to sit in it and sit it out.
Because I know that’s where true transformation occurs. I not only witness this in my own life but I see it time and time again in my 1:1 clients lives.
Are you holding onto any old stories from the past?
You might relate to my story.
I recently realised that I was ‘replaying’ an old story, any time I’d step up and step out and shine my light even brighter. There I heard that same old story ‘replaying’ like a broken record in my head.
Let me share one of my practices with you:
1. Begin by finding a comfortable seat where you know you won’t be disturbed. You could light a candle and set your intention before the practice.
2. Close your eyes and drop your awareness down into your physical body. Take 3 big deep delicious full breathes, inhaling through the nostrils and exhaling out via the mouth. Letting stress and tension go on each exhale.
3. Now come back to your natural breath, breathing in and out via your nostrils. Breathe all the way into your heart space and turn your eye gaze on this area. Start to connect with a very deep and wide center within yourself. Feel the lightness of your being.
4. Now from this deeper, wider part of you, expand a sense of deep presence, friendship and care to yourself in your body – letting go of self-judgements, control and criticisms and instead surrounding yourself with a sense of deep security and love.
5. Then from this space mentally ask yourself, “What’s going on? What are you feeling right now?” and then listen for the response, helping the self (the child within) to correctly name a very precise feeling she is experiencing such as upset, lonely, uncertain, frustrated, inspired, excited, or confused etc. Wait and listen.
6. Mirror back the response by lovingly saying, “I can see that you are feeling….”
7. Do this a couple of times.
If you’re sick and tired of going it alone with no success. That’s where I can assist you lovely.
Are you ready for deep transformation in your life? Then our Energy For Life Academy Program is for you.
The Energy For Life Academy is a renowned, world class, transformational PROVEN program that shows women in business/women working in corporate how to finally reclaim their energy, innate power and self-worth in just 8 short weeks.
Book your FREE initial breakthrough session here to see if you are a good fit for the program.
Love and Light,
LOVE THIS POST?
Join our community and get updates delivered straight to your inbox.