Please note we have just 3 spaces remaining!
Reset at our upcoming Wellness Retreat.
The Awakened Woman's Summer Retreat is a 3 day deep dive immersion for Busy High Achieving Professional Women from Friday 12th February to Sunday 14th February 2021.
Join me in the beautiful healing Blue Mountains where you get to focus 100% on you.
We will be diving deep together over these 3 days and you will be creating profound powerful shifts in all areas of your life. This retreat is an upgrade of your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual self.
Have you been feeling?
- Burnt out?
- Worn out?
- Fed up?
- Unable to switch off?
- That you have NO time for self-care?
- Like you can't sit still?
- Like you are running on your adrenaline?
- Like you swing from incredible highs and lows?
- Numb due to either too much alcohol, food, or social media?
- Unable to sleep?
It feels like you’re merely existing, on a treadmill going through the motions.
No matter where you are right now on your journey you will:
- Experience deep peace, calm, clarity and inner stillness
- Awaken your intuition and creativity
- Experience detoxification to support cleaning out and clearing out from the build up of toxins where we will be applying the beautiful healing food Principles of Ayurveda
- Experience deep healing and connection and support with like-minded empowered women on a similar journey
- Strengthen and enrich your relationships
- Connect to your true authentic self and grow in self-power
- Release past habits and clear out unwanted thought patterns
- Step into leadership in every area of your life (health/energy, relationships, career, wealth and contribution)
You will walk away from this delicious and incredibly nourishing retreat feeling deeply connected, awake, aware and having found a renewed sense of connection with yourself.
You will experience many shifts and breakthroughs and they will continue long after the retreat.
Expect many miracles in your life!
Yogi Bhajan said that in the Aquarian age, our focus is “Be to be” rather than “Do” which is more male and so this is exactly what we will be focusing on during these four days together.
Meet Your Retreat Facilitators
Corona Brady is the Founder and CEO of Energy For Life Academy where she takes busy professional women from burnout and overwhelm to energetic joyful lives in 8 weeks or less.
She has trained in the field of Life Coaching for women with a specialty in Mind Detox Therapy and the transformative power and technology of Kundalini Yoga. She is humbled, honoured, deeply passionate and dedicated to transforming women’s lives.
Corona has been supporting and working with women close to a decade. She has coached thousands of women from all over the world from all walks of life across five continents.
She specialises in showing women exactly how to reclaim their energy, innate power, and their self-worth in order to fulfill their life dreams faster than they ever thought was possible. She supports women through major change and transitions in their life (divorce/separation, health crisis, career change etc).
Corona now has a PROVEN 5-step system for UNLOCKING your dormant UNTAPPED energy, melting away stress and fortifying your immune system (in just 8 short weeks!), so you NEVER have to worry about finding energy, drive and purpose for your goals and dreams in life, EVER again…
Corona is the host of the Energy For Life Podcast show and her work has been featured in publications such as Cosmopolitan magazine, Nature and Health magazine here in Australia and more recently on the Insight Timer meditation app. She has also appeared on Channel Nine and Radio (PBA 95.8).
Corona has been running retreats here in Australia for the last 6 years.
Lina Mbirkou's passion for healthy, nutritious food is palatable.
Her experience in mindfulness and meditation has led her to creating Mindful Cooking.
Mindful Cooking is a well thought out and easily actionable set of activities which increase self-awareness, emotional intelligence, stress management, difficult decision making, resilience and full ability to develop fresh perspectives and deeper insights while having amazing meals.
Lina will provide fresh, seasonal, sustainable produce and Mindful eating experiences through our retreat.
Thank you Corona Brady from the bottom of my heart for the most amazing experience for my mind, body and soul that every woman should experience at least once. Feel very blessed to be in the circle. Now relaxed, stronger, and full of gratitude and love.
Sally - Sydney
It's very hard to put into words but it was like all the rubbish built up and stuck in my body from 44 years of living had been cleaned up.I felt like l had space to breath and a heart that was free to be re-filled. It was an overwhelming sense of peace.
I urge anyone even considering attending one of Corona's retreats, just do it, it will change your life. On returning home my husband and children even noticed a positive change-which was also amazing!
Marnie Wallis - Canberra
Corona’s retreat was so much more than I expected. From the moment you arrived you were greeted with an open heart & truly nurtured.
The Kundalini practices left me feeling at peace & at one with myself. The food was amazing. It was like this retreat made with love.
Today leaving I feel like a different person to the one that arrived and I leave with a smile, an open heart and a love for life..
Adele Taylor - Sydney
Being a virtual follower of Corona’s for some time, I knew she was a special lady, but it wasn’t until finally being able to meet at her live event in Brisbane did I get to truly appreciate her gift. Her passion for wellness really shows across her teaching skills,the format of her live event and in her topics of discussion.
She was respectful of everyone’s level of fitness, comfort, mental and emotional standings and really created a safe and sacred space for us to just be. I left feeling confident, strong, inspired and most of all, knowing I had undertaken huge energy shifts to take me forward. So much gratitude for you Corona.
Claire Thomas - Brisbane
Corona’s Retreat cleared space out in my head to allow new ideas and thoughts. It most definitely met my expectations. It was unreal. I gained a renewed sense that I am courageous, brave and strong. I really enjoyed spending time with new people. Thank you Corona.
Lynette Gallagher - Sydney
Corona, you have been amazing and I will cherish this time spent learning from you for a long time....Thanks so much and I hope we cross paths again one day.
Beck McLwain - Sydney
The retreat begins from the moment you sign up and commit to you. Yes, this is when your transformation will begin!
When you step foot into our beautiful haven for 3 days and 2 nights, this is where you'll leave all your worries behind, forgetting about the outside world and allowing yourself to settle down, sink in and fully let go and relax...
Our Retreat begins at 3 pm Friday 12th February and we will finish up at 3 pm on Sunday 14th February 2021.
Here's what to expect from this retreat:
- 3 days and 2 nights in our 5 star luxury estate home, surrounded by 9 acres of serene parkland and a breathtaking private lake...
- Organic Healthy and delicious detoxifying meals daily for your entire stay by our amazing in house cook Lina...
- Early morning practice (optional)...beginning at 7am
- Twice daily (Morning and Afternoon) Kundalini Yoga + Meditation Classes to strengthen your nervous system and to give you mental, emotional, spiritual and physical grit and character...
- Practical step-by-step tools and resources you can take with you back into your day-to-day life so that you can face any challenge that comes your way...
- A beautiful gift bag, created with thought and love to assist you in starting this exciting new chapter of your life...
- Transformational workshops assisting you to let go, to heal, to have a breakthrough and step into your true self...
- Complete access to me over the entire 3 days, to assist you in clearing blocks, clearing limiting beliefs, letting go of bad habits and helping you find inner peace...
- Daily Guidance and Coaching from Corona...
- Sacred Rituals and Ceremony...
- Bonfire on our final night together where you will release into the fire all that is no longer serving you...
- Beautiful soulful evening activities...
- Delicious snacks and a choice of beautiful herbal teas throughout the day...
- Connection and sisterhood over the 3 days - this is priceless...
- Lots of support, nurture and love...
You Will Walk Away Feeling:
- Clearer and more focused
- Energised, excited and passionate about life
- Rejuvenated and relaxed
- Lighter and brighter - the twinkle will be back in your eyes and the radiance will be noticeable in your cheeks
- Feeling empowered and abundant
- Awakened, alert and aware
- Joyful and reconnected
- A renewed sense of connection to self
The retreat will be tailored for each and every woman by Corona so that you receive the very most out of your experience possible.
Each woman will receive a special gift bag upon arrival, all your meals of delicious nourishing organic cleansing vegetarian produce (sugar free, gluten free and daily free) will be provided by our beautiful chef...as well as a few other little surprises!!
There are limited spaces available, so to reserve your space, please don't delay in booking in (we have just 10 spaces in total which we expect to go fast and I don't want you to miss out!).
I was very fortunate to be apart of Corona's Opening To Grace Retreat. It is the most powerful, uplifting experience I have ever encountered. I highly recommended this to every woman, it is just magical. Corona Brady I can’t thank you enough for doing what you do and I will be forever grateful.
Maree Donaldson - Tasmania
Great weekend away with my lovely friend and with other like-minded women, attended the Daring To Be Courageous retreat. I really enjoyed the kundalini yoga experience, it was a test of mental endurance and strength. I challenged myself topush through and it was exhilarating. Thank you, Corona Brady, for an insightful and uplifting weekend.
Anjum Olmo, Daring To Be Courageous - Sydney Event
Corona’s retreat was a truly lovely experience that I can highly recommend. It was wonderful to meet a gorgeous bunch of lovely girls, do lots of Kundalini yoga. The food was an absolute highlight, walking in and seeing the kitchen bench top laden with fresh vegetables, little treats and a fantastic array of interesting teas was just the start. Each meal was just incredible. I enjoyed all of the Kundalini sessions, and the reiki session on the last morning was very moving for me. I bounced home energised, it was a fabulous weekend.